Arriving at the venue
- Access to the congress centre for disabled visitors is via the inner courtyard, and the entrance is between the main entrance to the conference centre (Paasivuorenkatu 5 A) and Hotel Scandic Paasi (5 B). If assistance is needed, the venue staff will be happy to help (Conference Services, tel. +358 (0)9 7089 613).
- The conference rooms in Paasitorni are accessible to all visitors.
- Disabled speakers, panellists and other presenters can easily access the Congress Hall stage using a wheelchair lift (max 225 kg). In Siltasaari Hall, access to the stage is by means of a ramp.
- The building has two lifts:
- Lift 1 runs between floor 1 (vestibule), floor 2 (Restaurant Paasi), and floors 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- Lift 2 runs between floor 0 (Sirkus Hall), floor 1 (vestibule) and floors 1½, 2½ (Congress Hall) and 3½.
- To move from Restaurant Paasi to the Congress Hall, for example, you will need to take lift 1 to the vestibule and then take lift 2 to floor 2½.
Paasitorni has disabled toilets on floor 0 (Sirkus Hall), floor 2½ (Congress Hall) and floor 3.
Services for other groups with special needs
- Induction loops are installed in the Congress Hall. For other meeting rooms, they are available on request.
- Visitors who require a special diet will receive a full meal and other catering if booked in advance (see Registration, email@example.com).
WiFi at the Venue
The WiFi connection can be accessed throughout the venue.